Saturday, June 20, 2015

White Space

Hi!  I got a little out of order in the summer school lessons from My Favorite Things, but I have a feeling the teachers are very forgiving!  So today I'm going to post the card I made after the lesson on "white space", which is the last lesson in this series (sniff).
I don't normally work with a lot of white, so this was a nice change.  I also used a card sketch from MFT's Blueprints 23.  The stamp set is MFT's Spring Tulips.  It also has a coordinating die set, but I didn't use it this time.  The designer paper is from Echo Park's I Love Sunshine, and the inks are from Stampin' Up!




Thanks a lot for clicking by!  Hope you're inspired to get creative today!

Smiles,
Denise

2 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL, Denise! I love this concept, but I struggle with it myself. You've really nailed this, and I really enjoyed taking a closer look. Have a blessed week and if you get a chance, I sure would LOVE to have you play along with us at Word Art Wednesday.
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, thank you so very much for your kind words! I haven't known about your blog til now, so thank you for enlightening me. I would love to play along!! Smiles,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete