Friday, June 26, 2015

Be You {Tiful} / WAW #189 and CMCC #77

Greetings!  I'm glad you clicked here!  Today I'm sharing with you a card that mixes two challenges -- the color challenge from Colour Me and Word Art Wednesday's "anything goes/family friendly" challenge.
I love the freedom of the "anything goes" challenges, and the colour challenges really make me think outside my comfort zone.  This is the colour swatch:
Now I love orange and pink together, but I probably would not have thought to put plum in the mix, but it works!

For this card, all the papers, inks, embellishments and sentiment I used are from Stampin' Up!  The flowers and dies are from My Favorite Things.

Have a fun and creative weekend,
Denise

5 comments:

  1. I like how you used the plum color almost as a neutral for the outline of the beautiful flowers! This turned out to be really attractive and pleasant! Thanks for playing along at Colour Me this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Jenny! I love playing along with Colour Me as the challenges always make me think a little differently!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have used the colors in a most wonderful way and the sentiment is super. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, on our 189th Challenge. We appreciate you very much.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Carole! I'm so happy to be participating in Word Art Wednesday!

      Delete
  4. Wow--a stunning card!! So bold and graphic! :) Julia

    ReplyDelete