Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Retro TV News

Hi, thanks for clicking over!  Today's summer school lesson from My Favorite Things was on the focal point.  After reading through the lesson, I put together this card, with the TV the obvious focal point.  I tried to also combine it with the rule of thirds, from yesterday's lesson.
The puppy die is from Impression Obsession, the designer papers are from the Dream in Color collection by Webster's Pages, the card stocks are from Stampin' Up!, and the stamps and rest of the dies are from My Favorite Things.

I never thought I'd like summer school, but this is really fun!

See ya tomorrow,
Denise

4 comments:

  1. I love this card. Our dog loves to watch TV and this reminds me of it. I think you were successful in combining both lessons. Actually, you might even have lesson 3 with the movement. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words, Susan! It was so nice of you to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise, your card is so cute! You captured the heart of today's lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Veronica! I'm loving this summer school concept from MFT!

    ReplyDelete