Tuesday, December 18, 2012

We Wish You a Merry Christmas

Most of us agree, it's "the most wonderful time of the year"!  One of my traditions has been to always include a picture of my kids or whole family with my Christmas cards.  I've done this every year since my oldest, Lauren was born, and she's almost 22!  Well, now that the kids are older and going off in all different directions, I wasn't able to get a photo of either all three kids together or all five of us together.  As time goes on and life brings changes, it just might be the last phone of its kind.  :(  So I decided to scrap last year's picture.  I used the Krafty Christmas Paper Pack by Green Goddess Creations, which will go with anything!!

Hope you have a very wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Best,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment