Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas Means Family

In my last post, I was lamenting the fact that I couldn't get a picture of my three kids together in time to include it in my Christmas cards this year.  Well, on Dec 23 we were visiting my parent's house, and I was able to get some great shots of all three of them TOGETHER!!!  I was so excited, I decided to scrap one of them for Can You Digi It's latest challenge, Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle!  Again I used Kraft Kristmas Paper Pack by Green Goddess Creations, which as you can see is so versatile!

Looking forward to another year as an IT Girl with Can You Digi It?.  If you haven't checked them out yet, you really should!  Their awesome inventory is growing by leaps and bounds!

Happy New Year to you!

Best,
Denise

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful scrapbook page (and I love that paper too)! The pic of the family is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kathy! You are very kind!

      Delete