Monday, November 2, 2015

More Word Art Wednesday 207

Hi!  I was busy over the weekend, working on my Christmas cards plus some swaps I'm doing for a Stampin' Up! event next weekend.  I was asked to make a personalized anniversary card, so I worked on that as well.  Here is what I came up with:
I'm not big on fru-fru, so I made a trip to my local stamp store to find those gorgeous papers -- they're from Bo Bunny's Juliet collection.  They're so pretty - I think I'm going to go back to get some more!  Here are the other supplies I used:

Gold twine, pearls, banner triple punch, card stock and window framelits:  Stampin' Up!
Heart, "love", and scallop dies:  My Favorite Things

I used a French Script font that was already on my computer to make the greeting.

Linking up with Word Art Wednesday, since their "Anything Goes" challenges are easy to comply with!!

Thank you so much for visiting, and have a creative day!

Smiles,
Denise

2 comments:

  1. This turned out great, perfect paper choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The layout, DP and color are superb. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 207th AG challenge! Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete