Monday, November 9, 2015

Merry!

Greetings!!  I hope you had a good weekend!  I'm happy because I was able to get a lot of crafting done.  I purchased a half-sized folding table at Costco and set it up in front of the T.V. so I could watch football and work on my Christmas cards at the same time.  Score!  

Anyway, this card I'm posting today is for 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.  I love that if you participate in each challenge all year, you'll have 52 cards ready to send come Christmastime!  This week they have a sketch challenge, so this is what I did:


This is the sketch:

Here's the supplies I used:
Word die:  Reverse Confetti
Ribbon, cardstock, embossing folder, stamp, tree die, stickles, ink:  Stampin' Up!
Gift tag die:  My Favorite Things
Designer paper:  The Story of Christmas, by Echo Park

Hope you're inspired to get going on your own cards!!

Thanks so much for visiting, and have a wonderful day,
Denise

5 comments:

  1. quelle élégante carte Denise, classique et très chic, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely and festive Christmas card. Love your take on our sketch. Thanks for joining in the challenge at 52 CCT
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  3. One can't go wrong with the traditional Christmas color combo of red, green, and white! The embossed layer adds a lot of great visual interest without distracting from the focal elements of your card. Thanks for sharing your card with us at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card! Love the traditional red and green. The embossed background, fabulous ribbon treatment and wonderful ornament. Thanks so much for joining us at 52CCT with our sketch challenge this week! Good luck with the DT Call.

    ReplyDelete