Sunday, April 19, 2015

Breaking News / MOJO393

For those of you my age and older, I think this card will especially appeal to you.  I absolutely had to have this die and coordinating stamp set from My Favorite Things as it brought back so many memories of sitting on the floor in front of the t.v. with my brother, watching Gilligan's Island or I Dream of Jeanie!

I based this card on this week's MOJO Monday challenge:
Here's what I came up with:
And the inside:
The retro papers are from a retired SEI collection.  When I was paper scrapping, I used to use a lot of their papers and loved their kits. 

I don't know where I got the Great Dane stamp, and it's not marked with a manufacturer.  I think I may have found it on eBay.  The yellow card stock is from Stampin' Up!

Thanks for clicking by!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend,

Denise

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just too darling! Love it. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete