Monday, January 12, 2015

January 2015 Issue of CREATE is On-Line!!

Hello friends!!  I'm so excited to share this with you!  The FREE January 2015 issue of CREATE Magazine is now on-line!
This is the first issue of the magazine with a whole new design team, including me! Here are the layouts I created for it:
and...
It was very fun to receive my assignments and get to work on them!  I've just received my assignment for the March issue, and they're definitely having me think outside of my comfort zone -- just what I need!  (really!) 

CREATE is now being published every other month, so this issue will have to last you until March!!  I'm sure it will, though, as it's chocked full of awesome ideas and so many different layouts!  The best thing about it?  It's FREE!!!

Have fun with it,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment