Monday, June 23, 2014

The 45 Record Card and Jacket

The other day, Deb Valder posted a card and envelope that look just like an old 45 record and jacket.  Immediately I knew I had to case it!  I have very fond memories of those days.  I even remember the first 45 I bought -- "Build Me Up, Buttercup" by the Foundations!  Anyone remember that one?

Anyway, here is my take on the 45 record card and jacket:

Is that not the cutest?  I'm going to give it to my brother, who listened to Casey Kasem every Sunday back in the 70's!  I want to make a bunch of these to have on hand for my friends who remember the days of the 45!

All the products I used are from Stampin' Up!, except the paper for the record jacket.  The stamp set is Blue Ribbon.  All the information on how to make it are on Deb's blog.

Here are some more views:
Thanks for stopping by, and hope you get some time to create today!

Smiles,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment