Friday, June 27, 2014

Big Shot Obsession

Have I mentioned that I absolutely love cutting dies?  I'm almost to the point where I only buy stamp sets that have coordinating dies, and I rarely make a card anymore without using a die in some way.  My favorite tool is the Big Shot, a sturdy hand-cranked desktop contraption that enables one to take paper crafting far beyond the conventional approach that stamps, ribbon and punches previously provided.

In the following card, I used three different dies, an embosslit and a paper punch:


The Big Shot has taken my card creating to a whole new level.  I don't know how I ever made cards without it!!

All products, except the "hello there", are from Stampin' Up!  "Hello" is from WPlus9, which has a coordinating stamp set.


Have a great weekend...I'm sure you'll find some time to create during it!

Smiles,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment