Friday, April 25, 2014

Just Sittin' Here, Thinking of You

After my post about interactive cards, I made another one using Karen Burniston's Bench Pop Up.  I didn't post it right away because I made it for my 23 year old daughter who is working in Japan, and I wanted to wait til she got it before I posted it (so it would be a surprise when she got it).  I have to admit, I really like how this one turned out!  I don't remember where I got the Great Dane stamp, but all other images (and supplies) are from Stampin' Up!  I typed up the saying for the inside of the card on my computer, printed it out, then punched it out using an retired SU punch.
I can't wait to find some more time to make more of these pop up cards!!

Hope you're inspired to create by something you have seen here.

Best,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment