Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fall for Real

Fall is my favorite season!  I love the relief from the heat of the summer, the leaves changing, not having to use air conditioning or heat, baking pumpkin bread and getting ready for the holidays!
Last Saturday, we awoke to a beautiful bright sunny day with the first nip of Fall in the air. Jeff had just gotten a new camera and was eager to try it out, and since Spencer loves train rides, we decided to go to Walkersville in Maryland and do both at once.  Jeff got some wonderful landscape shots, but since I think LO's are best with pictures of people, this one doesn't have any of the landscapes.  I used the Fall for Realz digital papers by Green Goddess Creations at Can You Digi It?, which I think complimented the pictures and captured the day perfectly!
Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment