Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Love Story

Everyone loves a good love story, right?  Well, as September 11 began to roll around again, I started reflecting upon patriotism and how my Dad served in the Army during the Korean War.  My mind began to wander to my mother and father's marriage, and so I decided to make a LO highlighting their story, and how the Military played a role in their marriage!  I had so much fun using the Country Chic papers from Green Goddess Creations at Can You Digit It? that I used them again for this LO.  Most of us having stories involving patriotism, and I encourage you to record yours!


1 comment:

  1. Denise, this is lovely and romantic and sweet. Love the pictures, they tell the story so well and they are so beautiful. Great papers too - I am going to have to get those. Thanks for sharing this! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete