Monday, October 5, 2015

Grateful

Hi!  Thanks for visiting today!  I was inspired to make this card based on this week's MOJO Monday challenge, and the gorgeous weather that was outside my office window today:
This is the sketch:
Supplies:
Stitched rectangle dies:  My Favorite Things
Inks, cardstock, embellishments, stamps and leaf die:  SU
Designer Paper:  Fall Blessings by Echo Park

Just love using all the fall colors together!  I'm sure I'll be using a lot more of them the next few weeks.  Hope they inspire you to do some creating, too!

Smiles,
Denise

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the inspiration....very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. How darling! Just love that background paper and your fabulous autumn tree. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fall card! Love the DSP paired with your fabulous tree!

    ReplyDelete