Friday, August 7, 2015

Front/Back Card / WAW195

Hi!  Have you seen the adorable front/back stamps and coordinating dies from Art Impressions?  When I saw this puppy, I knew I had to have her!  So, here's the front:
And here's the inside:
So. Stinkin'. Cute!!!

Cardstock and ink:  SU
Tree and leaf dies:  Elizabeth Crafts
Window die:  Poppy
Stamp is from My Favorite Things
Flower DSP is from Kaiser Kraft Secret Garden

Also linking this to the awesome Word Art Wednesday challenge, which is Anything Goes!

Hope you find some time to create today.  Thanks for clicking by!

Smiles,
Denise

4 comments:

  1. Hi there, Denise. What a stunning card you've crated here. WOW! I love the wood grain front combined with the sweet floral pattern on the inside. The window is just the perfect touch. Adorable! Thank you for sharing your talents with us. Have a wonderful week, and please join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. If you'd like to play along in another fun challenge, we sure would enjoy having you join us at CropStop as well. You can find us here:

    http://www.cropstop.com/blog/uncategorized/linky-party-6-anything-goes/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Karen! I love participating in WAW! I'm going to check out your cropstop link - thanks for the tip!

      Delete
  2. What a cute card! I absolutely love the two-way image! I love him peeking through the window! Great patterns for the inside of the card too! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Charity! Your comments made my day!

      Delete