Friday, July 17, 2015

Hello Summer!

Hi!  Hope you are well today!

Today I'm sharing with you the second layout of mine that was published in the FREE and downloadable July issue of Create Magazine:
This is what I put together for a challenge which was to use the following card sketch for anything other than a card:



It's pretty easy to convert any card sketch into a scrapbook page, so I couldn't pass the opportunity to put that picture of my son into a new layout!!

I used the following products, all digital:

Key Lime papers and elements by Bo Bunny
Title from Summer Adventure by Echo Park
Stitching from Anchors Away by Chellie’s Creations
Photo Overlay by Coffee Shop
Frame from Kitchy Digitals by Danielle Thompson


Thanks for clicking by!  Hope you get some creating in this weekend!

Smiles,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment