Saturday, February 21, 2015

The Essence of Love is Kindness

Taking the stamping world by storm are alcohol based markers, because they blend so well.  I've shied away from them because I can't color -- maybe in kindergarten someone laughed at my "art"work, but whatever.  I just don't color  -- it takes too much time and I've never liked the results.  I've always liked the "solid" stamps because the artwork is done, and you don't need to do any coloring.

Yet, the "line" stamps can be so beautiful, or cute, or a lot of things.  Stampin' Up! is now offering their own line of alcohol based markers, called Blendabilities.  I decided to give them a go with this card, and ventured further with this one:
What do you think?  I guess I'm making progress but still have a ways to go!  Many thanks to
Sandra Peters Campbell for giving a Blendabilities Basics class at a Croppin' Queens meeting last month -- she's an awesome teacher and I learned so much!

Thanks for stopping by.  Hoping this bouquet of flowers reminds you that Spring really is just a few weeks away!!

Smiles,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment