Saturday, May 17, 2014

You Are a Fabulous Work of Art

A few weeks ago, I attended Stampin' Up!'s 2014-2015 catalog premiere.  Besides being tons of fun and sharing the excitement with fellow stampers, I actually won a door prize -- three ink pads in their new 2014-2016 in colors!  Wow!  I felt so lucky because not many people there won door prizes.  Anyway, everyone there received a copy of the new catalog and a stamp set called Work of Art.  I must admit, at first glance I was a bit befuddled and thought that it was probably not a set I would have chosen for myself.  Then I started seeing samples made with it, and began to see the possibilities!  The card below is a case 'n tweak of one posted by the phenomenal Sandy Mathis.  All products in this card (except the button) are from Stampin' Up!
Thanks for visiting!  Use some of your weekend time to create!
Smiles,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment