Friday, March 21, 2014

Hello

My Dad passed away about six months ago.  He and my mom were married 61 1/2 years...wow!  He was my mom's entire life.  Now that he's gone, she doesn't have much to do.  I think of her all the time, and worry a lot about her.  I live about a 3 1/2 hour drive from her, and since I work full time and travel for my job a lot, I don't see her nearly as much as I'd like.  I try to call her most every day, but I'd like to do more.  Normally I make a large batch of the same card, like a birthday card, but I decided I would make just one original card for her, which you see below.  I stamped "Thinking of You" on the inside.  She should get it tomorrow...I hope she likes it, and helps her to know how much I love her. 

As usual, all the products used are from Stampin' Up!  Thanks a lot for visiting, and have a great weekend!  Get some creating done! :)

Best,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment