Tuesday, April 9, 2013

He's Growing Up

And this layout is proof!  When Spencer was eight years old, I took him to Memphis for a little vacation.  We went to Graceland and I snapped a photo of him next to the historic places marker.  For Spring Break this year, Spencer's stepdad and I took him back to Memphis, and I was able to get another shot of him at the same spot.  Look how he's changed!  When I am standing next to him, I now look up at him, and he's still growing!  I know it's what they are supposed to do, but they're so cute when they're little!!

This layout was inspired by the new challenge at Can You Digi It? called "Butterflies".  I used the word art included in Flights of Fancy by LilyPink Designs.  Thought it was really appropriate.

Hope you find some time to create today.  Thanks for visiting!

Denise

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome page and I love the fact that you took both pictures in the same spot - wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete