Monday, August 3, 2015

Happy Birthday to You!

Happy Monday (if there is such a thing)!  Just four more days til Friday! :)

Here's another card I made with Blueprints 26 from My Favorite Things.  So easy and so cute!  The stitched rectangle is from Blueprints 24.  The puffy cloud paper is from Echo Park's I love Sunshine collection, and the stamp message and the rest of the papers are from SU.  I couldn't quite get the background blue paper to look right in the photograph, but it's more blue than green in real life (Marina Mist from SU).

I'm also linking this to Word Art Wednesday's challenge 194, which is Anything Goes / Family Friendly.  I think this card qualifies!!

Thanks for visiting, and hope you do some creating today!

Smiles,
Denise

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet Birthday card. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, on our 194th challenge.
    Blessings and Hugs, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic birthday card! I love this balloon die set from MFT and I think using the clouds paper was an awesome idea! It really looks neat! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete